Is it the right time for you or a loved one to make the move to assisted living? Maybe you have found yourself or your loved one in a place where some daily challenges are arising, liking fixing meals or managing medications. Or it’s the need for the comfort of knowing assistance is close by so you or your loved one can get a good night’s sleep.
Moving to assisted living is a major life choice. We have found that after moving in and getting settled, many of our residents say they wish they had moved in sooner.
Assisted living is an option for those who need a bit of assistance and want more social interaction but still enjoy the privacy of their own apartment. They still want a personal space to call home.
Assisted living the Avamere way is all about you and your needs. We take care of the small, everyday details so you can focus on what matters most in life. Let us handle tasks like:
- Yard maintenance
- Three meals prepared daily
- Medication management and medical appointment reminders
- Transportation to medical appointments for our DeafBlind residents
- Support Service Providers (SSPs) for our DeafBlind residents, helping with a variety of tasks
- Sign language interpreters to assist with communication between Deaf or DeafBlind residents and hearing providers
We also encourage your active, healthy, engaging lifestyle. We take pride in organizing a variety of activities catered just for you:
- Social hours
- Local outings
- Fitness classes
- Craft and paint hours
- Bingo (always a crowd favorite!)
- And so much more
Decide now that you’re ready to make life just a little easier. Decide now to live your life enhanced.
We’ll even help you move! Let us know how we can assist you on this journey. We look forward to meeting you.
What We Offer You
At Avamere at Chestnut Lane, we provide you a comfortable, safe, and active senior living environment. Discover our amenities, activities, and services below, all catered to you!
Caring For You
- Personalized, compassionate care
- Medication reminders
- Health and wellness checks
- Vibrant activities calendar
- Restaurant-style dining
- In-house transportation
- Fitness classes
- Cozy, comfortable living spaces
- Housekeeping and maintenance
Your Safety Matters
- 24-hour staff
- Emergency call system
- Advanced safety features
The People of Arete Living Pod
Passions. Beliefs. Life stories. Helpful resources for the senior living journey. Discover it all here as we get to know our residents, employees, and partners one-on-one.
Arete Living proudly manages Avamere Communities, The Stafford, and Ovation.